Comedian Funnybone Showed Appreciation To Those Who Supported Him

Comedian Funnybone Showed Appreciation To Those Who Supported Him
Funnybone, one of Nigerian celebrated comedian show his appreciation and joy to all fans and colleagues who attended his show on Thursday, 22nd July, 2018.


Comedian, Funnybone Untamed 3
In his words of appreciation as posted on his instagram account, he said;

funnyboneofficialWords alone can't explain how happy and fulfilled iam. shout to my creative head and friend @abinibi malaria got nothing on you bro. A big thank you to my producer and big brother @yawnaija baba u too much. to my team members Onyinye,Dami ,Onyinye, Ajoke, Biggie, Adaora,Ben , Alechenu you guys are God sent .
To my official support team @danomilkng i say thank you.
All those that came out to support me and my brand. God bless you all.
Thank you.. Thank you .. Thank you
We Going in Bigger next year . Amen

The show saw the presence of many more celebrities from different location in the country and companies within the country including the famous sport bet company 'bet9ja'.

Comments